Alarm Business Sectors
At ProtectMyProperty, we have experience working with all types of businesses across various industry sectors. This includes providing office security, warehouse security, security for retail businesses, as well as cinemas, car parks, petrol stations, hotels and gyms.
We recognise that all businesses have different security requirements, and this is why we are able to provide business security solutions for all sectors with ease. We use our experience and abundance of cutting edge equipment to devise a unique security solution for every commercial client that we work with.
What types of businesses do our commercial security systems cover?
The types of businesses ProtectMyProperty cover include:
- Warehouses and factories
- Retail businesses – Shops, cafes, and financial and professional services carried out on-site
- Specialist services – Cinemas, gyms, hotels, petrol stations, car parks, etc.
Whether you’re a business owner or in charge of safety and security for your business, we have the experience to tailor our solutions effectively.
Tailoring security systems to your business
When assessing the type of security your business needs, we take the following into account;
- The location of your property
- How many properties require our services
- The size of the property and surrounding areas
- Access points
- How many staff work on premises
- The number of visitors and external personnel visiting daily
- Security budget
- Employee health and safety requirements
- Legal health and safety protocols for your industry
For example, we know that warehouse security requirements are extremely different to the requirements of a small newsagent. We won’t attempt to install the same equipment or cut corners. We will create a system that is completely tailored to your needs.
Security services for your sector
- Monitored intruder alarms for shop floors, restricted areas and offices
- Access control for restricted areas and staff-only areas
- Heightened security to protect finances, sensitive data and confidential documentation
- Keypad or card access for stock rooms
- Electronic keypad access for restricted company property and materials
- Intercom systems and access tokens for logging staff entry
- Round the clock monitored CCTV systems
- SMART CCTV systems that can be accessed remotely
- Video intercom systems for monitoring visitors and guests
We understand that for shops and cafes, the main concern is often to keep stock and finances off the shop floor whilst warehouses and factories might require access keypads or intercom systems for restricted areas and to monitor the constant flow of visitors on-site. For this reason, we always take into accounts your business and staff needs when recommending our best-case security solutions.
Protecting businesses of every size
We can also cater to businesses of all sizes, from those with less than 10 employees, to massive nationwide corporations with several locations across the country.
We have worked with businesses that have large multi-storey premises, employing a large number of workers and having a constant stream of external personnel visiting the site. We have implemented effective access control and security systems to ensure business owners have full control over their company despite the challenging conditions.
We can also assist smaller businesses that have multiple properties across the country.
If you are interested in commercial alarms and security systems for your business, all you need to do is give us a call. We will arrange a FREE, no-obligation site survey. This enables us to evaluate your site so that we can come up with the best security plan based on your needs.
Catering for all your security needs