Door Entry Keypads
If you are looking for ways to improve the security of your home or flat, installing a keypad door entry system is a good choice. For anyone wishing to enter your property, they will need to input a numeric code, which you will have pre-set. This gives you peace of mind and full control over who is able to enter your home whilst eliminating the need for multiple keys.
Why choose a keypad door entry system?
- No duplication – While traditional locks and keys can be copied, this is something you don’t need to worry about with a keypad door entry system.
- Changeable entry codes – If you feel that someone unauthorised may have obtained your current code, you can easily change it. In fact, you are encouraged to do so regularly.
- No need for a lock change – If you decide to rent the property out, you don’t need to change locks every time there is a new tenant. Simply change the code instead.
- Improved home security – Of course, one of the main benefits of going down this route is that it makes it much more difficult for intruders to enter your home.
- Keyless entry system – You don’t have to worry about lost, forgotten or stolen keys anymore.
Creating a code for your keypad system
You need to create a secure code that is easy for you to remember, but difficult for others to guess. Don’t choose anything obvious like ‘1234’ or ‘9999’ which can easily be guessed and bypassed by would-be intruders. Also, don’t select significant dates that others are likely to know, such as your birth date.
Ensure that you only ever give the code to trusted friends and family who might need to access your home in case of an emergency. If you do need to provide the code to a third party such as a tenant, a neighbour or workman, be sure to change the code shortly afterwards.
What to do if you forget your door entry code
If you forget your door code, don’t panic. All you need to do is give us a call and we will reset your system for you. We have a 24-hour emergency helpline, so you can contact us at any hour of any day and we will come to your home to rectify the issue.
Why install a keypad door entry system with ProtectMyProperty?
We have been providing homeowners with door entry systems for the past 20 years. So, you can be sure that we have the know-how and the experience to choose the right door entry keypad for your apartment, house or flat.
We don’t simply supply the door entry system; our fully qualified engineers will install it for you and explain how to use it to keep your home secure. In the unlikely event that there is a fault with the system later down the line, we’ll be at your door as quickly as possible to fix it.
We can also easily integrate your door entry system with one of the other home security solutions we have available, including burglar alarms and CCTV. In fact, we offer free, no-obligation home security surveys and estimates, so we can advise you on the best security plan for your property.
Catering for all your security needs