Terms & conditions
To view our Smart Homes terms & conditions, please click the link below:
Facebook & Instagram competition - Dynamic kit and a year's subscription giveaway
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, our standard Smart Homes terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Facebook including the rules located at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Protect My Property Services Ltd, Abel Smith House, Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire SG1 2ST (the “Promoter”).
- The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win one Protect My Property Smart Homes Dynamic package and 12 month's free subscription.
- To enter this prize draw, entrants must like the Facebook or Instagram post, like the Protect My Property’s Facebook page or follow Protect My Property on Instagram and tag three friends in the comments on the post.
- Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- After 12 months if you wish to continue using the services, you will need to sign up to the relevant subscription. If you do not take up a subscription, please refer to section 10.3.3. of our Smart Homes terms and conditions for how your package will operate after this period.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion however internet access is required.
- The promotion is open to entries from 10.00 on 7th January 2020 until midnight on 30th January 2020.
- There is one prize to be won. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- The winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period by using a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
- The winner will be notified within five working days of the draw via Facebook direct message to the account from which the entry was made and will be asked to provide their full name, address and email. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- The prize will be sent via DHL to the address supplied within two weeks of notification and the winner will be required to sign to acknowledge receipt.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
- Except for the purpose of carrying out the promotion, contacting winners and sending out prizes the Promoter will not use entrants’ personal data without the express consent of the entrant.
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.